Terms and conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, all project work is subject to Ensure Construction Ltd terms and conditions.
Website terms and conditions of use
The information, images, and other material of any nature contained in this website, referred to below simply as “the Materials”, are protected by copyright and trade mark law. Ensure Construction Ltd is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website, and in all Materials published on it.
2. Use License
You may temporarily download [and print out] one copy of any of the materials (information or software) on Ensure Construction Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this licence (except where statute or common law permits you to do so) you may not without Ensure Construction Ltd’s prior written consent
1. reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit the Materials for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, or for any public display;
2. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ensure Construction Ltd website;
3. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
4. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Any use of the Materials must be accompanied by an acknowledgement of Ensure Construction Ltd as the source of the Materials and where appropriate the owner of the copyright in them.
Ensure Construction Ltd expressly reserve all rights in and to the domain name meconstruction.co.uk, the Ensure Construction Ltd logo and corporate style, and all other related trading names and trade marks relating to Ensure Construction Ltd’s business. You may refer to Ensure Construction Ltd’s domain name, company name and trading name for nominative or descriptive purposes only but may not use any other elements of Ensure Builders Ltd’s corporate identity.
Third party trade marks, products and company names mentioned on this website may be trade marks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are expressly reserved to the respective owners or licensors.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ensure Construction Ltd at any time. When you have finished viewing any of our materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this website are provided “as is” and Ensure Construction Ltd makes no warranties, express or implied, relating to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Materials or of this website. In particular Ensure Construction Ltd gives no warranty or undertaking that this website or the Materials will be free of errors, viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected.
Ensure Construction Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials or otherwise relating to the Materials or on any sites linked to this site. Nothing posted on this website is intended as advice and it should not be acted on as if it were.
Access to this website may be suspended without warning, or it may be closed indefinitely, to carry out emergency or scheduled maintenance or for any other reason at any time. Any of the Materials may be out of date at any given time, and Ensure Construction Ltd assumes no obligation to update the Materials.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising through negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us by law.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ensure Construction Ltd:
• shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your actions or inactions based on the materials and content available on this website;
• shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of any actions or inactions of the materials and content submitted by other users;
• does not accept liability for any failure to maintain the website or late or failed delivery of any Materials; and
• will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill or wasted management or office time), however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if Ensure Construction Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Ensure Construction Ltd. These links are provided solely for the information and convenience of users. The operation of such websites is entirely outside Ensure Construction Ltd’s control and you visit those websites you do so at your own risk.
Linking does not imply that Ensure Construction Ltd endorses or sponsors the products, services or content you access or purchase through any linked site. You will be subject to the terms and conditions of use for all and any such linked sites. Ensure Construction Ltd has no liability, howsoever arising, in respect of such linked sites, their content and operation.
You are not entitled to link to this website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by Ensure Construction Ltd without our express written consent. You must not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other information published on this website nor may this website be framed on any other site. Ensure Construction Ltd reserves the right to withdraw linking permission at any time by notice to you.
6. Blogs and tweets
The views and opinions featured in the blogs and tweets on this website reflect the personal views and opinions of the individuals writing them and are not necessarily views and opinions which are shared by Ensure Construction Ltd. Links to or comments about third party websites, products or services (including recommendations and reviews) in the blogs and tweets on this website should not be construed as an endorsement of such websites, products or services by Ensure Construction Ltd.
7. Your content
You may be able to submit your own material for display on this website (including commenting on blogs). By submitting your content on this website you grant to us and our group companies and affiliates, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free licence (including full rights to sub-license) to use your content (including, without limit, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change your content) in any media throughout the world without restriction, for any purpose connected with the promotion of this website or Ensure Construction Ltd.
You hereby waive any and all moral rights and any other similar rights in any country in the world in connection with your content as far as the law allows this.
Publication of your content will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to refuse publication or to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to or after publication.
Although we have no obligation to moderate content on this website, we may monitor any information transmitted or received through this website. We may reject, block, suspend or remove your content at any time and in our sole discretion. We do not guarantee that your content or any part of it will be displayed on this website.
8. Content standards
Your content must:
• be your own work (or if not your own work, you should have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant author of the content to enable you to publish the work on this website)
• be accurate where it states facts;
• be genuinely held where it states opinions;
• clearly disclose any trade or professional relationship between you and the goods or services which are the subject of your content; and
• comply with applicable law in any country in which it is posted.
Your content must not:
• infringe any copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property or other rights of any other person;
• contain any personal information relating to any persons under 18;
• contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or material; and
• contain any material which is defamatory of any other person;
• contain any material which is obscene or offensive;
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
• falsely present that you are a consumer where you are not acting as a consumer;
• contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement, whether commercial or otherwise;
• be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
• be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• give the impression that your content emanates from us where this is not the case; or
• advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
9. Unacceptable Content
If you find any content on the website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal, infringing of any third party rights, deceptive in any way or otherwise in breach of our content standards, please notify us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject heading “Unacceptable content”.
We take complaints seriously and on receipt of your complaint we may at our discretion remove or block access to the content complained of and will investigate whether the content breaches our content standards or these terms and conditions.
11. Privacy and your personal data
You agree to indemnify us, our group companies and our respective directors, officers, employees and keep indemnified from and against all claims, liabilities, losses and expenses suffered by such persons arising out of our use of your content and/or any breach by you or any of these terms and conditions.
13. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website or the Terms shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.